Please read the following carefully:
1) I will be courteous and respectful of all H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory staff and dancers. This extends to any person brought in as an outside instructor or consultant.
2) H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory is a drug and smoke free environment. No illegal drugs or smoking is allowed in or around the general H+ vicinity.
3) I assume all risk for my health and well being and any resultant injury or mishap that may affect my well being and health in any way, and hold harmless of any responsibility the instructors, facility or persons involved with H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory.
4) H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory will film this program and reserves the right to use any class participant's name, photograph, likeness, voice, sound effect, character and the like for the purpose of advertising and publicity in connection with any division of H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory.
5) H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory Instructors may engage in kinesthetic instruction to assist you in the attaining of correct alignment. Please know this is part of the instruction to ensure safe dance practice.
6) H+ | The Hip-Hop Dance Conservatory staff, instructors and the facility are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
7) If applicable: All payments are non-refundable once the class begins and will not be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for credit.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules and regulations will result in immediate extraction from the H+ environment without refund and possible expulsion from attending any future H+ event.
And sign in the box below:
must be signed